vrijdag 13 april 2012

Love these so much!

I'm a huge, huge Anthropologie fan. Sometimes I'm very upset about the fact I have to travel so far to visit one of their stores. But then again I think about how excited I am everytime I DO get to visit their store. 


In december I visited an Anthroplogie store in Edinburgh and soon as I placed on foot on the treshold I immdiately wanted to spend all my money. So, Once in a while ( read : every week) I visit their online store and I let myself get inspired by all their amazing notebooks, cookbooks, couches, curtains and rugs. I just love it! 


Yesterday I found these. Aren't these just amazing ?! It's a collaboration between Rifle Paper & Anthropologie and they're available online and in stores. 


Note to self : Put these on wishlist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten